How Many Curtain Rod Brackets Do I Need
Metal curtain rods such as aria drapery hardware 1 1 8 inch diameter curtain rods or kirsch drapery hardware 1 3 8 inch designer metals 8 foot long rods do not come with brackets.
How many curtain rod brackets do i need. This is because 3 4 of an inch is about the most a command hook can hold. Remove the finials from the curtain rod and thread the curtain onto the rod. Shopping for drapery hardware. Depending on the type of bracket you may need to place the rod into the bracket before replacing the finial.
3 4 of an inch or less in diameter. Count how many brackets are included with the curtain rod. Generally traversing rods need support every 36 48 inches. You need to choose a relatively light and narrow curtain rod to use a command hook as a way to hang the curtain rod.
How many brackets do i need to hold up my drapery rods. As a general rule there should be at least one bracket for each outside corner of the window and one bracket in the center. The curtain rod should be thin.
- Wooden Curtain Rods Home Depot
- Wooden Shower Curtain Rings
- Woodsy Shower Curtain
- Yellow Shower Curtain
- Yellow And Gray Shower Curtain
- Wrap Around Double Curtain Rod
- Worm On A String Curtain
- Yellow Shower Curtain Walmart
- Yellow Grommet Curtain Panels
- Wrought Iron Finials Curtain Rods
- Wooden Dowel Curtain Rod
- Youtube Shower Curtain
- Yellow And Green Shower Curtain
- Xl Shower Curtain
- Wooden Curtain Rod Brackets
- Zelda Shower Curtain
- Wooden Curtain Rod Hardware
- Yellow Shower Curtain Hooks
- Wrap Around Shower Curtain
- World Map Shower Curtain