How To Hang A Shower Curtain
The standard straight shower curtain rod isn t the only way to hang your shower curtain.
How to hang a shower curtain. How to hang a shower curtain rod. The tension in the springs allows the rod to remain in place without slipping under the weight of the shower curtain and liner. Then mark that spot so you know how high to hang up your shower curtain rod. Select a tension or spring curtain rod both of which can be straight or curved and positioned from many heights.
See more ideas about curtain rods curtains shower curtain. There are also l shaped corner rods available that are ideal for smaller showers. Mounting rods rely on. To install a shower curtain with a tension rod start by adding 4 inches to the height of your shower curtain and measuring that distance from the floor up the wall.
Feb 14 2017 explore kaysue williams s board hanging shower curtain from ceiling on pinterest. There are basically 2 types of shower rods. Jill s method is to hang one full shower curtain from a shower curtain rod at regular standard height where it kisses the floor as she says then with the second curtain rod she folds it into thirds and uses that as a valance that she hangs from clip rings on another higher hung shower curtain rod. These rods can be twisted into place and easily adjusted.
- Straight Shower Curtain Rod
- Vidga Triple Curtain Rail
- Suede Curtain Panels
- Train Shower Curtain
- Suction Cup Curtain Rod
- Wood Curtain Rods And Brackets
- Ticking Stripe Shower Curtain
- White Wood Curtain Rods
- What Is A Swag Curtain
- Wall Mounted Shower Curtain Rod
- Valentines Day Shower Curtain
- Weighted Shower Curtain Liner For Walk In Shower
- Valentine Shower Curtain
- Urban Outfitters Lemon Shower Curtain
- White Curtain Tie Backs
- Sti Light Curtain Distributors
- Tension Curtain Rods Home Depot
- Vertical Striped Shower Curtain
- Water Repellent Shower Curtain
- Surface Mounted Curtain Track